<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Internal Server Error

what the voices in my head tell me to write

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

sometimes you cant see the wood for the trees 

The cyberpunks in Toxia have been looking at setting up a centralized database of information for some time. As I have a few skills in this area I was looking into it for them.

For some reason I couldn't think straight and was playing with all kinds of strange and exotic toys like RDF triplestore databases and the like. Then last night it hit me. A wiki is perfect.

What really annoys me is that I have used wikis extensively in the past both professionally and personally. Why the hell didn't I realise that the solution was so simple?

Permanent link and Comments posted by Rob Cornelius @ Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Comments: Post a Comment


    follow me on Twitter

    My recent photos

    Archives

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

    RSS feeds and things

    Feed Button Help

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    contact the author

    rob cornelius can be contacted by email use his name with an dot and googles web based email domain