<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Internal Server Error

what the voices in my head tell me to write

Monday, November 19, 2007

the new cat is setting in nicely 

We acquired a new kitten last week. Her name is Millie though personally I think she should be called "special" as in "my mummy says I am special". Basically for it to be any more dumb it would have to be a rock. It walks into things that are there and spends ages apparently looking at stuff no one else can see.

On the plus side of things it has found loads of little things we lost around the flat. Also it produced a tennis ball from somewhere. No idea where though.

This post fulfills a prophecy of mine some time ago that all I would be able to write about would be kittens in this blog.

Permanent link and Comments posted by Rob Cornelius @ Monday, November 19, 2007

Comments: Post a Comment


    follow me on Twitter

    My recent photos

    Archives

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

    RSS feeds and things

    Feed Button Help

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    contact the author

    rob cornelius can be contacted by email use his name with an dot and googles web based email domain