<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Internal Server Error

what the voices in my head tell me to write

Monday, April 02, 2007

what goes around comes around 

I think no matter what job I do I end up having to hand correct vast amounts of badly-written HTML.

My first web job was with a company called VK Research (now gone to the dogs obviously) and it basically involved hand editing a bunch of unworkable html to make a silk purse out of a sows ear. The same when I worked at Cannington College, The same a Pulse and now admittedly after quite a break the same again at Ingenta.

Right now I find myself with a mountain of poor quality html to bash into shape. Back to square one I guess.

Permanent link and Comments posted by Rob Cornelius @ Monday, April 02, 2007

Comments: Post a Comment


    follow me on Twitter

    My recent photos

    Archives

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

    RSS feeds and things

    Feed Button Help

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    contact the author

    rob cornelius can be contacted by email use his name with an dot and googles web based email domain