<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Internal Server Error

what the voices in my head tell me to write

Monday, January 29, 2007

getting GTD done 

This weekend I finally sat down and started GTD properly. I am using MonkeyGTD to organise everything. I will probably use pocketmod for Monkey GTD for a paper based reminder system or just enter my next tasks into my phone as well.

Its already a huge help in concentrating my mind on what to do next. I managed to dot 3 tasks over the weekend that I had been putting off for ages simply by thinking about them sensibly.

Labels:

Permanent link and Comments posted by Rob Cornelius @ Monday, January 29, 2007

Comments: Post a Comment


    follow me on Twitter

    My recent photos

    Archives

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

    RSS feeds and things

    Feed Button Help

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    contact the author

    rob cornelius can be contacted by email use his name with an dot and googles web based email domain