<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Internal Server Error

what the voices in my head tell me to write

Sunday, December 24, 2006

GTD Wikis and Web2.0 

I have been looking for a good on line GTD solution for a while now. I think I found one for me. Its MonkeyGTD which is based on tiddlyWiki.

It does all you need for GTD. Lists, context etc. Its javascript based so in theory you could use it off line. Some of it is very pretty indeed with lots of AJAX and the like too.

Hopefully I will be able to spend the weekend working on sorting out my "stuff" using GTD.

Tags:

Permanent link and Comments posted by Rob Cornelius @ Sunday, December 24, 2006

Comments: Post a Comment


Links to this post:

Create a Link

links to this post
    follow me on Twitter

    My recent photos

    Archives

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

    RSS feeds and things

    Feed Button Help

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    contact the author

    rob cornelius can be contacted by email use his name with an dot and googles web based email domain