<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Internal Server Error

what the voices in my head tell me to write

Thursday, November 09, 2006

IE7 changes the colours of my text!!!! 

Today I am doing more checking of ingentaconnect stuff with IE7.

I had IE7 and IE6 open at once and suddenly noticed the colour of the text was different!

It took a while to work it out. I turned on the ClearType thingy when I installed IE7. For a small font size on a light background hardly a single pixel is the rendered at the specified colour. All the fuzziness combines to make the text look lighter overall. I guess the reverse would be true if you put it on a dark background.

It did make me scratch my head for a while. Someone is bound to complain about it too.

Permanent link and Comments posted by Rob Cornelius @ Thursday, November 09, 2006

Comments: Post a Comment


    follow me on Twitter

    My recent photos

    Archives

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

    RSS feeds and things

    Feed Button Help

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    contact the author

    rob cornelius can be contacted by email use his name with an dot and googles web based email domain