<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Internal Server Error

what the voices in my head tell me to write

Thursday, October 19, 2006

IE7 is out today 

Whoo and quite possibly hoo

Guess what I think of it... can you guess? I love how they have fixed all the CSS filters bugs but not the css bugs that require the use of filters in the first place. They have fixed the overflow part of the box model without fixing the forget to add in the border part of the box model. I could go on....

But on the other hand it is very shiny and has nearly all the features of FF1.5

Permanent link and Comments posted by Rob Cornelius @ Thursday, October 19, 2006

Comments: Post a Comment


    follow me on Twitter

    My recent photos

    Archives

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

    RSS feeds and things

    Feed Button Help

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    contact the author

    rob cornelius can be contacted by email use his name with an dot and googles web based email domain