<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Internal Server Error

what the voices in my head tell me to write

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Sometimes checking stuff in IE is really really useful 

I have been developing a lot of funky new stuff for ingentaconnect. As usual most of my testing has been done in FF first then other browsers afterwards. It was only when I came to look at things in IE that I noticed I had been a little amiss in closing tags. Its not that I was forgetting completely more like I was typing <li>some content<li>.

FF was letting this go through and must have been clearing up after me and making everything look ok. Thats despite being in standards compliance mode. IE was barfing as it should have done.

Just for once testing in IE was a good idea.

Permanent link and Comments posted by Rob Cornelius @ Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Comments: Post a Comment


    follow me on Twitter

    My recent photos

    Archives

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

    RSS feeds and things

    Feed Button Help

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    contact the author

    rob cornelius can be contacted by email use his name with an dot and googles web based email domain