Internal Server Error
what the voices in my head tell me to write
Tuesday, September 19, 2006
I had to walk across town to Waitrose today to get some Margarita Mix. Its the only place I know that sells it. It's a lovely day outside. The sun is shining and there is even a pleasant breeze. I was actually quite looking forward to the walk.
It was completely and utterly ruined by a bunch of chuggers (charity muggers for those not in the know) "representing" Friends of the Earth.
The walk to Waitrose went as follows
- Chugger1"hey would you like to stop for a chat", Me "No sorry"
- Chugger2"Hi there would you like to talk about global warming", Me "Sorry I am busy"
- Chugger3"Hey there, what are you up to today", Me "Going shopping."
The way back got worse
- Chugger4"Hi there, thats a lot of shopping your carrying", Me "Yes it is isnt it and I would like to get back to put it down"
- Chugger2 (again)"Hi there, have you got time to chat now instead" (obviously remembered me), Me "What do you think"
- Chugger5"Hi there thats a really cool shirt", MeFUCK OFF AND DIE YOU OBNOXIOUS BUNCH OF WANKERS, CANT YOU LEAVE ANY ONE ALONE
Another good day ruined.
Permanent link and Comments posted by Rob Cornelius @ Tuesday, September 19, 2006