<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Internal Server Error

what the voices in my head tell me to write

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

not long to go now 

We get married on the 19th and I can't wait. I spent ages the other night working on the order of service for the wedding. Adobe InDesign is a wonderful bit of kit but its not for Amateurs. Still I got what I wanted done with it and it looks pretty good.

Rae has her final dress fitting tonight. We have to see the registra tomorrow and the Debenhams wedding list stuff comes on Friday. Its all going on.

Just as long as the weather holds we will be fine.

Permanent link and Comments posted by Rob Cornelius @ Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Comments: Post a Comment


    follow me on Twitter

    My recent photos

    Archives

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

    RSS feeds and things

    Feed Button Help

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    contact the author

    rob cornelius can be contacted by email use his name with an dot and googles web based email domain