<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Internal Server Error

what the voices in my head tell me to write

Sunday, July 16, 2006

just call me bob 

Basically I have spent the entire weekend in the pool more or less.

The water hammocks are great though I need to loose some weight before I can lie on my front on one as I get a bit too close to the water to breate properly.

Another revelation are the noodles. Thats apparently the proper name for those long foam sausage like floatation devices. If I put one under my armpits, one under the small of my back and another behind my knees I can float perfectly.

We just bobbed up and down reading our books and chatting all day today and pretty much all day yesterday too.

Permanent link and Comments posted by Rob Cornelius @ Sunday, July 16, 2006

Comments: Post a Comment


    follow me on Twitter

    My recent photos

    Archives

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

    RSS feeds and things

    Feed Button Help

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    contact the author

    rob cornelius can be contacted by email use his name with an dot and googles web based email domain