<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Internal Server Error

what the voices in my head tell me to write

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

alas on old friend is no more 

I came into work this morning and whacked my mouse to wake up my pc. All was well there. But when I tried to start typing again nothing was happening. I rebooted the pc and whilst it was shutting down noticed that all 3 lights on the keyboard were on, capslock, numlock and even scroll lock. When it rebooted the BIOS reported a keyboard error and hung until I hit the enter key, odd that but there you go. So now I have had to swap out my old rattly keyboard for a spare one (with quiet keys) that was lying around the office.

I guess it was one too many Esc : w Alt-Tab uparrow enter Alt-Tab f5 too many for it. It has taken some punishment. Especially when I get a bit frustrated and give the keys a bit of a pounding. There is probably a good meal of crumbs in it too.

Tags:

Permanent link and Comments posted by Rob Cornelius @ Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Comments: Post a Comment


    follow me on Twitter

    My recent photos

    Archives

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

    RSS feeds and things

    Feed Button Help

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    contact the author

    rob cornelius can be contacted by email use his name with an dot and googles web based email domain