Internal Server Error
what the voices in my head tell me to write
Wednesday, June 07, 2006
Walked into town for a quick lunchbreak and had a good think about how to build my dream house. Its all about working with what I have.
Here it is
- Remove all the existing prims from the land... start afresh.
- Survey the land. Its on a slope, whats the average angle of the slope? Can do this by moving a prim around carefully.
- Design the house on paper... Yes I could hack it in SL or do the design on Illustrator or some CAD package but this way will be quicker as I am still able to work more efficiently.
- Work out the number of prims required
- Try to minimise the number of prims.
- Build it.. That should be easier with a paper drawing to follow.. take angles from etc.
- Furnish it
Labels: second life
Permanent link and Comments posted by Rob Cornelius @ Wednesday, June 07, 2006