<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Internal Server Error

what the voices in my head tell me to write

Saturday, May 06, 2006

the power of blogging 

My last post was about how I thought a library would be a good thing for Second Life to have. Before I knew it I was contacted through the blog by a group of people who are starting on creating a library in SL.

It seems most of them are professional librarians and I am just a web monkey / IA but its going to be very interesting seeing how the library develops. There is a blog for discussing the library and also a google group.

I took a quick TP to The library and had a look round. Its very well put together and there is a lot of potential there.

Its good to see something in SL that doesnt involve shopping, sex or nightclubs too.

Permanent link and Comments posted by Rob Cornelius @ Saturday, May 06, 2006

Comments: Post a Comment


    follow me on Twitter

    My recent photos

    Archives

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

    RSS feeds and things

    Feed Button Help

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    contact the author

    rob cornelius can be contacted by email use his name with an dot and googles web based email domain