<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Internal Server Error

what the voices in my head tell me to write

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Second life is beginning to wierd me out at times 

Furries I can cope with. Vampires I can cope with. The fact that a lot of the "women" have avatars dressed like tarts I can cope with. When I saw a person with an half height AV dressed in a little schoolgirl uniform holding a teddy bear that freaked me out. The thought that its probably representing a sweaty 40 year old guy wearing a diaper sat in front of his computer.... /me shudders

I think SL is basically old style Vegas without the limitations of Physics. It seems to me that the only certain ways to make money are sex, gambling, construction and real estate. Sure it can be a lot of fun but once in a while you come across something you dont want to see.

Tags:

Permanent link and Comments posted by Rob Cornelius @ Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Comments: Post a Comment


Links to this post:

Create a Link

links to this post
    follow me on Twitter

    My recent photos

    Archives

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

    RSS feeds and things

    Feed Button Help

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    contact the author

    rob cornelius can be contacted by email use his name with an dot and googles web based email domain