<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Internal Server Error

what the voices in my head tell me to write

Saturday, April 15, 2006

a perfect day 

Ok so the weather isnt good but apart from that

Got up fairly early to take Nick to the station, went into town and got some nice munchie biscuits, cheese twists and chocolate milk and the papers. Got back into bed with Rae, stayed there a while. Demonstrated to Rae my unique talent of eating a biscuit without holding it in my hand between bites. She found this really funny. Eventually got up. Sat around messing with html css and second life. Had a tubby (thats Canuck for bath). Messed around with more second life.

Thats it really. What more do you want.

Permanent link and Comments posted by Rob Cornelius @ Saturday, April 15, 2006

Comments: Post a Comment


    follow me on Twitter

    My recent photos

    Archives

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

    RSS feeds and things

    Feed Button Help

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    contact the author

    rob cornelius can be contacted by email use his name with an dot and googles web based email domain