<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Internal Server Error

what the voices in my head tell me to write

Monday, March 27, 2006

whoops there goes my free time 

I was bored on thursday evening... was talking to my brother who is now a WoW addict as well. I have always been interested in these MMORG's as an extension of IRC etc. and always loved Neal Stephenson books etc. I had read a little about SL (see got the cool abbreviation already) a while ago and on a whim decided to sign up for a free account.

Admittedly I havent done too much so far. Created an avatar based on what I was wearing at the time that looks more or less like me. Apart from the hair. I couldnt get a setting for Grade 1 crop anywhere so I am a complete shinehead in SL. I have had a wander around some of the newbie friendly zones and bumped into a few interesting people. I have yet to master building anything though. Might give that a go tonight. Then I want to build me a little house somewhere to "live".

Discovered playing it on a laptop with just a touchpad is next to impossible though. You need a mouse to look around really.

Tags:

Permanent link and Comments posted by Rob Cornelius @ Monday, March 27, 2006

Comments: Post a Comment


    follow me on Twitter

    My recent photos

    Archives

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

    RSS feeds and things

    Feed Button Help

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    contact the author

    rob cornelius can be contacted by email use his name with an dot and googles web based email domain