<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Internal Server Error

what the voices in my head tell me to write

Friday, March 03, 2006

ok I was sort of wrong about securemote 

I finally got it to connect to work from home two days ago.

Now if I could see some servers in network neighbourhood and connect to them all would be well. Apparently there is one thing I can try there.

Its going to make such a difference to be able to work from home. For a start there is getting back 2 1/2 hours of my day. The commute was really getting me down I have to admit.

And today to make the commute better I am picking up my new car!

Tags:

Permanent link and Comments posted by Rob Cornelius @ Friday, March 03, 2006

Comments: Post a Comment


    follow me on Twitter

    My recent photos

    Archives

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

    RSS feeds and things

    Feed Button Help

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    contact the author

    rob cornelius can be contacted by email use his name with an dot and googles web based email domain