<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Internal Server Error

what the voices in my head tell me to write

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

More about the new car 

Well its all going very well. At the moment the most confusing thing are the automatic windscreen wipers.

Today it was raining pretty hard when I was driving to work. When I got into the car they kicked in when I turned on the ignition. The the pattern was something like this

Nothing for ages

4 - 5 fast wipes

about 30 - 40 seconds of slow intermittend wipes

back to square one

I think you still have to fiddle with the speed of the intermittent wiper switch to get it more or less right and then it tries to compensate if it rains harder etc.

Tags:

Permanent link and Comments posted by Rob Cornelius @ Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Comments: Post a Comment


    follow me on Twitter

    My recent photos

    Archives

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

    RSS feeds and things

    Feed Button Help

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    contact the author

    rob cornelius can be contacted by email use his name with an dot and googles web based email domain