<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Internal Server Error

what the voices in my head tell me to write

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Finaly got my new car 

There was a little bit of hassle when I didn't have enough ID on me last night so that meant that I had to go back to Bath today to pick up the car.

I am now the proud owner of a Renault New Clio DCi though. Pics to follow.

So far all I have done is drive it back from Bath under instructions from the dealer to take it easy for a 1000 miles. Its a world of difference though. Instead of driving a tractor I have something more like a normal car. Its a lot quieter and picks up and stops a lot better too. The handling feels really light and wishwashy but I think that because I am used to such a heavy awkward car.

The best bit is my old car is worth at best £200 as its going to fail the MOT miserably. The dealer gave me £1100 for it as a trade in :)

Tags:

Permanent link and Comments posted by Rob Cornelius @ Saturday, March 04, 2006

Comments: Post a Comment


    follow me on Twitter

    My recent photos

    Archives

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

    RSS feeds and things

    Feed Button Help

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    contact the author

    rob cornelius can be contacted by email use his name with an dot and googles web based email domain