<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Internal Server Error

what the voices in my head tell me to write

Monday, February 13, 2006

Branching out 

I had my yearly review the other day and it looks like I am going to have to branch out in terms of the work I do for ingenta.

Basically I am going to be involved in Ruby on Rails work and also more Information Architecture work as well

To be fair these are two areas that interest me and I would be looking at them anyway. IA seems a logical extension of some of my work on layouts anyway. Ruby on Rails is just about the biggest buzz word at the moment, in my experience its always worth learning something about that sort of thing.

I have bought a few IA books and have quite a few IA links on del.icio.us to be browsing through. It makes a pleasant change to read a web development article or book without having to wade through code examples. Its already making me see the ingenta site in a new light. I think there are improvements to be made...

Permanent link and Comments posted by Rob Cornelius @ Monday, February 13, 2006

Comments: Post a Comment


    follow me on Twitter

    My recent photos

    Archives

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

    RSS feeds and things

    Feed Button Help

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    contact the author

    rob cornelius can be contacted by email use his name with an dot and googles web based email domain