<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Internal Server Error

what the voices in my head tell me to write

Friday, January 13, 2006

new home set up 

new home set up
new home set up,
originally uploaded by rob_cornelius.

This is the set up in the new room in the flat. The main part is my lovely desk from EFurniture

Its amazing. Every part is adjustable for height. I have the monitors raised up to my eyeline so I dont have to strain my neck. The main surface supports both your arms nicely as you type.

The mouse mat was needed dispite it being an optical mouse. For some reason the mouse didnt slide very well over the surface of the desk. I could have got some of those little teflon feet for the mouse I guess.

The new part of the flat is coming along nicely. Rae spent ages decorating and hurt her ankle doing it too. This was my main contribution apart from putting together the bookcase in the pic and the new bed.


And finally we had the front door of the flat moved to where it should be further down the corridor so we dont have go out of the flat into the corridor and back in again to get from one room to the next. It makes the kitchen look really wierd though. I still cant get used to it.


Permanent link and Comments posted by Rob Cornelius @ Friday, January 13, 2006

Comments: Post a Comment


    follow me on Twitter

    My recent photos

    Archives

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

    RSS feeds and things

    Feed Button Help

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    contact the author

    rob cornelius can be contacted by email use his name with an dot and googles web based email domain