<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Internal Server Error

what the voices in my head tell me to write

Friday, August 05, 2005

Back to work 

Well I am back at work...

Its been a bit slow really. Nearly everyone else is away at festivals or on holiday. I am just ploughing through some bugs and catching up on things.

This weekend I am off to Rae's brothers place this weekend for what should be a great weekend. More champange to be drunk no doubt.

At least the jet lag is not too bad now. I seem to be able to adjust a lot easier when I go West to East than the other way around. It was a nightmare in Calgary with jet lag and when I came back to England from India last year I was knackered for a week. Apparently I am in the minority as most people seem to have problems going the other way. I can normally adjust fairly quickly though.

Tags:

Permanent link and Comments posted by Rob Cornelius @ Friday, August 05, 2005

Comments: Post a Comment


    follow me on Twitter

    My recent photos

    Archives

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

    RSS feeds and things

    Feed Button Help

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    contact the author

    rob cornelius can be contacted by email use his name with an dot and googles web based email domain