<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Internal Server Error

what the voices in my head tell me to write

Friday, July 01, 2005

Some random thoughts to start the day 

First of all I had the best drive in to work today I have ever had. I didnt have to slow down for one truck, tractor or even a red light against me. It was almost a surreal experience as I normally get stuck behing all manner of slow moving vehicles and then have to crawl the last few miles into Bath at about 10 m.p.h.

More Linux and laptop woes next. Tried Suse9.3 pro on the laptop last night. Partial success is all I can say. For some reason it doesnt like the glidepoint stuff very much. Its set to "incredibly sensitive" and I cant see how to change it yet. There is hope that we might get some sort of wireless networking going on it though. The pro version certainly has a lot of stuff on it. Cant wait to try out Beagle. And the number of PHP extensions was certainly impressive.

Its 9 days till we fly to Canada! I cant wait to go. Its going to be such an amazing holiday plus meeting Rae's parents as well. I am going to have to sit down with Rae and go through everything this weekend.

Permanent link and Comments posted by Rob Cornelius @ Friday, July 01, 2005

Comments: Post a Comment


    follow me on Twitter

    My recent photos

    Archives

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

    RSS feeds and things

    Feed Button Help

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    contact the author

    rob cornelius can be contacted by email use his name with an dot and googles web based email domain