<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Internal Server Error

what the voices in my head tell me to write

Friday, July 08, 2005

The bombings in London 

We were all working away yesterday when Leigh asked "Has anyone else heard anything about these explosions in London?" At the time it was still being put down to a "power surge" and there were not many details.

As the day unfolded the news got worse and worse. There is no justification for carrying out such an act and no excuse for it.

I hope that no one reading this has lost friends or relatives or had anyone hurt and my condolences go out to anyone who has.

Permanent link and Comments posted by Rob Cornelius @ Friday, July 08, 2005

Comments: Post a Comment


    follow me on Twitter

    My recent photos

    Archives

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

    RSS feeds and things

    Feed Button Help

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    contact the author

    rob cornelius can be contacted by email use his name with an dot and googles web based email domain