<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Internal Server Error

what the voices in my head tell me to write

Sunday, July 03, 2005

all gadgeted up 

The final gadget for the Canada trip arrived yesterday (finally, thanks for nothing Royal Mail)

Its a GPS shell for my Nokia 5140 phone. Its really cool. I just snapped on the shell and it set about downloading the software automatically.

Apart from navigating around I am going to be using it to get data for geotagging my flickr pics so geobloggers and also for geotagging my blog posts, del.icio.us feeds, emails etc.

Its really cool and I can't wait to try some of the more advanced features. Its pretty easy to use and it looks better than the stock shell to boot.

Permanent link and Comments posted by Rob Cornelius @ Sunday, July 03, 2005

Comments: Post a Comment


    follow me on Twitter

    My recent photos

    Archives

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

    RSS feeds and things

    Feed Button Help

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    contact the author

    rob cornelius can be contacted by email use his name with an dot and googles web based email domain