<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Internal Server Error

what the voices in my head tell me to write

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

What are we going to do 

I have just been chatting with David on MSN

He says that some of the cricket team really dont feel like they can play at all after what happened to Shaun at the weekend.

Its a highly personal thing I know but I think Shaun would have been appalled at that. There is talk of not playing for the rest of the season and starting again next year. Thats a sort of compromise as it would give us time to sort things out. Shaun did so much for the club: captain, secretary, groundsman as well as being the real driving force behind the developments of the last few years.

We need strong leadership right now... and we have lost our leader.

Permanent link and Comments posted by Rob Cornelius @ Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Comments: Post a Comment


    follow me on Twitter

    My recent photos

    Archives

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

    RSS feeds and things

    Feed Button Help

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    contact the author

    rob cornelius can be contacted by email use his name with an dot and googles web based email domain