<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Internal Server Error

what the voices in my head tell me to write

Thursday, May 26, 2005

what a game of football 

Hats off to Liverpool

They were awful in the first half and really only played well for the first 15 minutes of the second half but that co-incided with AC loosing the plot. Dudek was brilliant in goal for the whole game. There wasn't a lot he could have done about any of the Milan goals.

One of the biggest comebacks in a final and one of the best games of football I have seen in a while. If only I had take the 300-1 odds on Liverpool winning at half time.

Permanent link and Comments posted by Rob Cornelius @ Thursday, May 26, 2005

Comments: Post a Comment


    follow me on Twitter

    My recent photos

    Archives

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

    RSS feeds and things

    Feed Button Help

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    contact the author

    rob cornelius can be contacted by email use his name with an dot and googles web based email domain