<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Internal Server Error

what the voices in my head tell me to write

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

The skins stuff at work is going really well.

I have created three skins in less than a week. Only one of them is 97% finished though. The others can be whipped into shape fairly easilly.

Keith created a really good templating system and its one of those things that the more you look at it the better it gets.

Hopefully its going to make life a lot easier for producing custom versions of the site as well a WISes (which are custom versions of part of the site).

I also had a look at the Bobby report for the front page of the site. I reckon with about a days work I could get AAA status for the front page at least. The rest of the site wouldn't be that far behind either.

Getting AAA would be amazing. I dont know many really complex layouts that can get such a high rating. Most really accessable sites tend to be really plain and dull.

Perhaps I should work on the accessability of this site for some practice...

Permanent link and Comments posted by Rob Cornelius @ Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Comments: Post a Comment


    follow me on Twitter

    My recent photos

    Archives

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

    RSS feeds and things

    Feed Button Help

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    contact the author

    rob cornelius can be contacted by email use his name with an dot and googles web based email domain