<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Internal Server Error

what the voices in my head tell me to write

Thursday, March 10, 2005

getting better with panoramas

 
dartmoor-panorama-perfectish
dartmoor-panorama-perfectish,
originally uploaded by rob_cornelius.

better version of the earlier panorama, hardly any stitch marks.

When Rae and me were on holiday I took quite a few panoramic photos by doing the old move round and take shots method.


I have been playing around with photoshop to get them all lined up and even out any brightness,contrast and finally use the eraser tool to get rid of any alignment niggles. The end result is pretty good but then I found this really cool tool at autostitch. Its a university project at the moment but I bet it gets bought up by a big boy very soon. You just point it at some pics and it does the rest.


Still playing with photoshop is fun.


Permanent link and Comments posted by Rob Cornelius @ Thursday, March 10, 2005

Comments: Post a Comment


    follow me on Twitter

    My recent photos

    Archives

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

    RSS feeds and things

    Feed Button Help

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    contact the author

    rob cornelius can be contacted by email use his name with an dot and googles web based email domain