<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Internal Server Error

what the voices in my head tell me to write

Thursday, February 10, 2005

I can hardly belive it

I am typing this on my laptop!

Finally Acer have managed to fix a missing screw. It only took them 2 and a half weeks.

It just hammers home to me that what a company thinks is good customer service and what a memeber of the public thinks is good customer service is poles apart.

The company wants to put as much positive spin on events as possible. If all else fails lie through your back teeth. A memeber of the public just wants to hear the truth, no matter how bad it is.

I have heard every excuse for why this simple repair has taken so long. When I finally deduced that they had somehow damaged the lower case and were waiting for a replacement part so they couldn't do anything until the part arrived and put this to them I got a firm "no comment"

Still its working and I have sorted some of the other stuff on it.

Now if the wireless/switch/adsl/firewall box would work properly things would be really good. At the moment once it gets more than about 15 TCP/IP connections it dies. Its marketed as a business solution too.

Permanent link and Comments posted by Rob Cornelius @ Thursday, February 10, 2005

Comments: Post a Comment


    follow me on Twitter

    My recent photos

    Archives

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

    RSS feeds and things

    Feed Button Help

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    contact the author

    rob cornelius can be contacted by email use his name with an dot and googles web based email domain