<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Internal Server Error

what the voices in my head tell me to write

Monday, February 21, 2005

Here is a really good book

I have been playing with Photoshop to touch up our holiday photos.

The Adobe Photoshop CS Book for Digital Photographers is a really great manual. Its done in my favourite style of manual as a series of recipies. I find this a lot easier to deal with especially when dealing with a piece of software as complex as Photoshop.

Just looking at the Unsharp Mask section is a revelation. Basically its amazing that Adobe ever include most of the dialogs as 99% of them are not worth bothering with as they have no practical use.

I think I could really get into photography this way.

Permanent link and Comments posted by Rob Cornelius @ Monday, February 21, 2005

Comments: Post a Comment


    follow me on Twitter

    My recent photos

    Archives

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

    RSS feeds and things

    Feed Button Help

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    contact the author

    rob cornelius can be contacted by email use his name with an dot and googles web based email domain