<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Internal Server Error

what the voices in my head tell me to write

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

From bad to worse

Just got off the phone from Acer repair.

Amazingly I got straight through. That was the only good bit. The flack on the end of the phone was amazed that it has taken over two weeks to replace a missing screw. Now there is a surprise. She had no idea why it would take so long to make such a simple repair.

She said she would chase this up for me but it would take all day as the repair center is in another building and they don't answer their phones or email very often!

At least she thought my comment that if it goes on any longer I would want an extra half gig of memory put in it as compensation would be a waste as it would take another month funny.

watch this space

Permanent link and Comments posted by Rob Cornelius @ Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Comments: Post a Comment


    follow me on Twitter

    My recent photos

    Archives

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

    RSS feeds and things

    Feed Button Help

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    contact the author

    rob cornelius can be contacted by email use his name with an dot and googles web based email domain