<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Internal Server Error

what the voices in my head tell me to write

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Time to knuckle down

I weighed myself this morning. I am 28 pounds heavier than what I would like to be.

This is not good at all I need to loose this weight be Easter. I know I can do it I have done simillar weight loss before. Its all a matter of self discipline. I have to eat less and drink a lot less beer. I think that is one of the main problems. I seem to drink a lot more beer when I am with Rae. Its time to stick to water again

If I can work it so I can leave work around 4pm I can still get to the gym and back home at a decent time. I know I can do this. I just have to make it a reality.

Permanent link and Comments posted by Rob Cornelius @ Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Comments: Post a Comment


    follow me on Twitter

    My recent photos

    Archives

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

    RSS feeds and things

    Feed Button Help

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    contact the author

    rob cornelius can be contacted by email use his name with an dot and googles web based email domain