<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Internal Server Error

what the voices in my head tell me to write

Friday, December 03, 2004

Do'h

I spent all of yesterday afternoon puzzling over some very easy CSS. I had basically forgot to put a "stopper" after some floated divs so they were overrunning the content after them. I was going round in circles trying every trick in the book. I was ranting and raving before I left and getting all stressed. John said "You will be driving home and think of the answer" and guess what....

Sometimes you have to slap yourself in the head

Permanent link and Comments posted by Rob Cornelius @ Friday, December 03, 2004

Comments: Post a Comment


    follow me on Twitter

    My recent photos

    Archives

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

    RSS feeds and things

    Feed Button Help

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    contact the author

    rob cornelius can be contacted by email use his name with an dot and googles web based email domain