<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Internal Server Error

what the voices in my head tell me to write

Saturday, September 25, 2004

A lazy day

I have spent the day lazing around with Rachael doing very little indeed. A long lie in followed by getting a cream tea delivered. Mmmmmmm clotted cream >drool< Watched a couple of films on DVD and then went back to bed as there wasnt really much to do.

Being woken up by Rachael giving me a scone and cream in one of the better ways to wake up in the world.

This is such a contrast to the last week. Work was really stressful and next week will be even worse. The release has to be done by the sixth. I have a huge ammount of work to do tiding up everything thats already there. And on top of that there is new stuff to do.

Having a lazy day with Rae is the best thing that could have ever happened right now. Nothing to worry about and nothing to do. Perfect.

Permanent link and Comments posted by Rob Cornelius @ Saturday, September 25, 2004

Comments: Post a Comment


    follow me on Twitter

    My recent photos

    Archives

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

    RSS feeds and things

    Feed Button Help

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    contact the author

    rob cornelius can be contacted by email use his name with an dot and googles web based email domain