<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Internal Server Error

what the voices in my head tell me to write

Thursday, September 30, 2004

I have been letting myself slip

Weighed myself this morning and I am nearly a stone heavier than I was in June. Some of it is muscle but far too much of it is fat I am afraid. Once this release is out of the door I am going to be spending a lot more time in the gym again. And I have to relearn to eat more heathily again.

On Tuesday we went out for a curry and I really pigged out. On top of my already large baguette and cake plus three donuts in the break room in the afternoon. Then last night I was with Racheal and we had a huge Chinese take away plus lots of beer.

Once the release is done I am going to go to the gym 5 days a week and try and get out on my bike at the weekends if the weathers ok. No crap food and a lot less beer.

I reckon I can get rid of most of the flab in the 5 weeks before I head off to Goa for my holidays.

Permanent link and Comments posted by Rob Cornelius @ Thursday, September 30, 2004

Comments: Post a Comment


    follow me on Twitter

    My recent photos

    Archives

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

    RSS feeds and things

    Feed Button Help

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    contact the author

    rob cornelius can be contacted by email use his name with an dot and googles web based email domain