<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Internal Server Error

what the voices in my head tell me to write

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

I can stop being paranoid now...

I had my 6 month review for my job yesterday. I was getting more than a little paranoid about it all to be honest. I wasn't even sleeping well for a while (though that might have been something to do with Rachael hogging the bed!)

The gist of my review with Leigh was this

"You have done incredibly well, better than we thought possible. Please dont leave as we would be stuffed. I am already fighting off other managers who want to steal you from me"

Addmittedly it did take about an hour or so but we managed to avoid any horrible business buzzwords like synergy and leverage

I still couldnt sleep well last night though

Permanent link and Comments posted by Rob Cornelius @ Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Comments: Post a Comment


    follow me on Twitter

    My recent photos

    Archives

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

    RSS feeds and things

    Feed Button Help

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    contact the author

    rob cornelius can be contacted by email use his name with an dot and googles web based email domain