<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Internal Server Error

what the voices in my head tell me to write

Monday, September 06, 2004

Alright who still uses IE on a Mac?

Form a line against that wall...

Good lordy its one of the stupidest browsers around. It screws up in ways I cant really understand. Luckilly I just have to make the ingenta connect site look more or less right. I am not going to really fix things. That would take far too long. I am just going to beat it into more or less the right shape.

Lucilly there is a really really cool browser hiding trick I found at premonition.co.uk Which allows you to use a dodgy @import rule to hide an entire stylesheet from everything but IE Mac. Result. Also as other browsers dont understand the mangled rule they do not even request the stylesheet. Even better.

Permanent link and Comments posted by Rob Cornelius @ Monday, September 06, 2004

Comments: Post a Comment


    follow me on Twitter

    My recent photos

    Archives

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

    RSS feeds and things

    Feed Button Help

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    contact the author

    rob cornelius can be contacted by email use his name with an dot and googles web based email domain