<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Internal Server Error

what the voices in my head tell me to write

Friday, August 27, 2004

Life is good and getting better

Over the last few weeks I have really come to see what I have been missing all this time. Rachael has opened my eyes. Last night I was lying in bed. I couldnt sleep at all but it didn't matter as Rae was there with me. All I could think about was not messing this up. (And how cold I was getting as she had pinched the duvet again!)

All I can say is that I am very happy this has all happened and I dont want it to end.

Permanent link and Comments posted by Rob Cornelius @ Friday, August 27, 2004

Comments: Post a Comment


    follow me on Twitter

    My recent photos

    Archives

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

    RSS feeds and things

    Feed Button Help

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    contact the author

    rob cornelius can be contacted by email use his name with an dot and googles web based email domain