<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Internal Server Error

what the voices in my head tell me to write

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

This has to be a first

I just completed a page at work. Knocked out the JSP/JSTL/JSF and the CSS. It rendered fine first time (apart from a typo) in IE and Firefox!

Normally I am a "tweaker". I get it more or less right then fiddle with the code until its all working. I have only really ever met on "thinker" who could assemble huge ammounts of code in his head, debug it mentally and then just type it up and be pretty damn certain it would work first go. Thats not human

Also got hold of SL2's On a Ragga Tip on mp3, result!

Permanent link and Comments posted by Rob Cornelius @ Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Comments: Post a Comment


    follow me on Twitter

    My recent photos

    Archives

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

    RSS feeds and things

    Feed Button Help

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    contact the author

    rob cornelius can be contacted by email use his name with an dot and googles web based email domain