<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Internal Server Error

what the voices in my head tell me to write

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Meetings... dont you just love them

Had a great 2 ½ hour meeting this morning. To be honest I couldn't see why I was there. It was to determine the way the e-commerce stuff on the new site will work. How people navigate around and stuff like that.

Basically my entire input into the meeting was to day "well someone might want to change their billing address if they moved house" when one of the developers suggested it should be set in stone when a user registers.

At least most of the wireframes the IA people have done dont look too bad. Though why they feel the need to do them in powerpoint is beyond me.

And I got some good work done in my head. Just added some nice styles to enable the developers to do very basic layouts so I can see what the hell is going on hopefully when I first come to a page.

It all got very dilbert though.

Permanent link and Comments posted by Rob Cornelius @ Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Comments: Post a Comment


    follow me on Twitter

    My recent photos

    Archives

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

    RSS feeds and things

    Feed Button Help

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    contact the author

    rob cornelius can be contacted by email use his name with an dot and googles web based email domain