<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Internal Server Error

what the voices in my head tell me to write

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Dead PC update

Its alive!

Actually now I have done the PowerQuest backup and then cleaned off all the old Nvidia drivers and put on new ones its actually working better than it was before.

The one sticking point at the moment is the anti-virus. I installed the newest Norton Anti-virus the other day and activated it. I only had a single user licence and now I cant re-activate it without grovelling to Symantec.

All in all it was something that needed doing anyway. That pc was getting clogged up with crud.

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!

Just realised I have lost my Vice City save. I was a multi-millionaire and completed the game months ago. I still love cruising around causing trouble though :(

Permanent link and Comments posted by Rob Cornelius @ Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Comments: Post a Comment


    follow me on Twitter

    My recent photos

    Archives

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

    RSS feeds and things

    Feed Button Help

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    contact the author

    rob cornelius can be contacted by email use his name with an dot and googles web based email domain